Set timers to do just about anything on Mac OS
OnTimers™ is a comprehensive timer and alarm clock
application that allows a user to run multiple concurrent timers, enable
warnings before a timer completes, and activate multiple options when a
timer finishes. These options include launching applications, multichannel
sound, speech, and more. OnTimers can even awaken your computer from sleep
at just the right time and save frequently-used timers to a catalog!
Styles of Timers:
- Count Up
- Count Down
- Count Up Indefinite (Stopwatch)
- Count Down then Up (Lab Timer)
Warning Options: Before a timer completes.
- Warn any number of seconds, minutes, hours, or days before timer completion.
- Warn with a spoken count down that uses the MacOS Speech Manager or with sounds installed in your system.
- Repeat the warnings on a user-specified interval.
Completion Options: When a timer completes.
- Play any sound installed in your system.
- Repeat sound any number of seconds, minutes, hours, or days after timer completion.
- Speak a message using the MacOS Speech Manager.
- Open a timer that was previously saved to your Timer Catalog.
- Open and start a timer that was previously saved to your Timer Catalog.
- Flash an icon in the menubar using the standard MacOS notification mechanism.
- Launch an application (even a compiled AppleScript!).
- Open a document.
- Show a dialog.
- Stop and close the currently running timer.
- Awaken your computer from sleep. (PowerBook screens must be open.)
Menus and More:
- Name any timer.
- Any timer's settings can be used as the default for all new timers.
- Any timer's settings can be named and saved to a user-configurable catalog.
- Run more than one timer at a time.
- Multi-channel sound allows the playing of multiple speech and sound warnings and alarms at the same time!
- Set any timer with days:hours:minutes:seconds, or as an alarm with an absolute time!
- Save notes with any timer... up to 32,000 characters!
Great stuff! Keep up the good work. More stuff please! - Boise, ID
Excellent!! - Bethesda, MD
So far the product is great! - Aiken, SC
Attractively intelligent apps! - Santa Cruz, CA
Keep up the good work! - San Diego, CA
I like your software. Great niche! - Amarillo, TX
Awesome! - Santa Ana, CA
I've been looking for a year or more for something like this to use in meetings or classes. - Rochester, NY
Nice program, Selznick does good work. - San Diego, CA
Just what I needed for my lab exams. - San Diego, CA
We work very hard to provide you with high quality software.
Download our software for free - if you like it and wish to continue
using it, purchase it online from our Purchase Page. There you'll find
information about multiple copy discounts and a price list for all of
our products. Your payments will help us offer you even more!